Sunday 27 March 2011

JUST FOR YOU…
I Can't leave you alone..... 
You running through my mind all the time.... 
Damn.....can't let you go.... 

It's like love at first sight...
I didn't even want you at first 
you wanted me.....your first time seeing me 
you said that I’m will' be yours. 

Thought you were a no good
just like all the rest of them 

but you showed me otherwise and a true 
Gentlemen you came out to be..... 

Don't get me wrong...thugs till you die,
but when you are around me, you show me a ghetto prince charming. 

I love your thug swag... 
the way you carry yourself.. 
oh God it just drives me crazy... 

Your face.....true masculinity 
your voice...sends chills to my spine... 

Your eyes...pierce's right through my soul... 
love the way you look at me.... 
it's like making' love with the sweetest of Cadburys... 

Your physique....man words... cannot describe... 
the way I love your body. 

Last but not least your complexion... 
chocolate....rich....beautiful. 

I love you, because you love me for who I am.. 
I love you, because you make me feel complete... 
I love you, because I feel God made you for me... 

I LOVE YOU.....MOHD RIZAL ABDULLAH

No comments:

Post a Comment